Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No ENT!!!!


This morning the boys both had doctor's appointments to recheck their ears. We have been doing this at least once a month since October, it usually turns out to be about every two weeks though, and this was the final check before heading to the ENT for a two for one ear tube special. Well, drumroll please..............THEY BOTH PASSED! Well passed isn't really the right word, but I couldn't think of a better one. So, Ian's ears are finally okay, he even really did "pass", well had normal scores, for both tympanograms (really don't know how to spell that). The doctor and I did a happy dance together. Corban's tympanograms were not yet in the normal range, but good enough that she is positive that they are on the way to being there. Still, I am so excited that I put the print outs of the tests on my refrigerator! (Laura, this is my version of a 100+ spelling test). We are, however, not done with the every other week doctor's visits. Corban has a really weird diaper rash that won't go away, and the doctor couldn't stop staring at it with a confused look. So now we are treating him for both ringworm and an eczema related rash. What is it with my boys and weirdo rashes?!

No comments: