
So, thanks to my brother in law who started it, and my husband who made it an obsession, Target Boy loves monster trucks. He knows lots of their names and I think we have about 11 of the hot wheels toys now, simply because Target Man likes to play with them too. Well, Target Man was looking at what was coming to our little expo center and saw a
monster truck rally. So Saturday night we loaded the boys up and headed into redneck land.


It was actually a lot of fun. We came totally unprepared and should have brought a cooler, blanket, and camping chairs (now we know for next year), but luckily we had a tarp in our car emergency kit and used it instead. Both boys loved it! Target Boy was a little afraid when they started to race and watched from behind Target Man. Target Baby was just amazed by the whole thing.


Kay, I tried to post some video, but as a warning, I'm not a great videographer. This is Target Boy after he first saw the trucks moving.
3 comments:
Jason wants to go next year... He thinks Em will really like it. Looks like you all had a good time!
I cant believe how big your boys are. i'm not gonna even recognize them when i see them.
Post a Comment