Okay, okay so those of you who keep asking for more, though I'm not sure why, here it is. WE HAVE FRIENDS!! I know i'm a little excited, but it is exciting. and i'm going to use our friends as an excuse of why i haven't written in two weeks. I'm getting a little more adult interaction in during the days and so i'm a little less of a frazzled mom. Also, our nights are getting taken, for example, last week was my birthday and jake and emily watched the boys and we actually went out for a nice dinner without small children. Thursdays are now basketball nights, and the girls are actually trying to convince me to play when they start again in jan. I have tried to tell them they really don't want me, but they don't seem to believe me when i tell them about my lack of eye hand coordination. Mom/April I made need one of you to send a note to make them believe me. So then last friday we got to play games (with our friends) and sat hung out with my beloved Chels, and sun brett was of course working so I went to our friends' house. See, I have a lot less frazzled mom time and it is wonderful. Oh I forgot to mention Tues is now soccer day. Brett had his first soccer game and didn't have a heart attack, YAY!, but did bang up his knee pretty badly. Right now its about twice its normal size and pretty bruised underneath the huge crusty scabby part, but he had fun :)
So having friends is pretty much the highlight of the last two weeks, also actually starting Corban on solids, and Ian pooping in the potty for the first time today (we hope he makes it a habit)! Its the little things in life that make me happy!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment