I'm so excited. My addiction to craigslist has once again paid off. Thanks to my wonderful parents who were kind enough to pick it up in FL.
I am the proud owner of a Evenflo Trailblazer Framed Baby Carrier in excellent condition for $30! Some of you may not understand my joy, but I have borrowed backpacks so many times from friends, that it just became something we needed to have (thanks erin and heather, never again will I have to borrow them). A backpack was something we needed, but that I wasn't willing to pay for. These things are dang expensive. Think of a price range similar to a carseat. The cheapest being at about $50(scary enough to question putting my child in) up to about $200 (I am not going mountain climbing any time soon, I leave that to my sister Genevieve). And as for the used market, they go fast, are hard to find on craigslist or yard sales, and shipping is too dang expensive on Ebay. So, much to my disappointment, I looked at my local craigslist on Tuesday and saw that a Kelty backpack, at a dang good price, had been posted the day before. The day I actually took a break and didn't check my beloved craigslist. I emailed, but of course was told it was gone. Then yesterday I checked my parent's list, just in case of the good free stuff, and lo and behold a beautiful backpack, in great condition, at an awesome price. Amazingly it was available and now its mine! Now, I just have to wait to actually see it/use it until I see my parents again. Be excited for me, its the small things that make me happy!


1 comment:
Oh Ashley, I'm very excited for you! If It were pink I'd have to steal it from you!
Post a Comment