Ian is a little sick today and I have a million things to do (this is not on my list), so its quickly become a movie day. So what movie did Ian pick out? No, not Cars or Monsters, Inc...he picked White Christmas! He's a weird one, but we love him anyway.
5 comments:
Poor Ian. Hope he feels better soon. Emerson got sick Wed afternoon and I thought "Oh-no swimming lessons got him sick." Luckily, it was just a 24hr thing. Hope that's all Ian's is.
We have movie day. . .everyday in my house, but I can't say White Christmas has ever been picked, but we do watch Home Alone alot, thats a Christmas classic right?
Missy, in Brett's mind, Home Alone is the ONLY Christmas classic!
I love it!! i miss my little evil wizard! when you guys coming for a visit?
where is the picture i was promised in the last post?? :)
Post a Comment