Friday, October 3, 2008

$2.54

I just spent $2.54 at Target and got:

4 - 8 oz Horizon Organic Milk single serve cartons
2 - Instant Carnation Breakfast, 10 packets in each (to fatten up Target Baby)
1 - Big/Normal (its upstairs, I'm not checking the size) Crest Toothpaste
1- Fun Size Snickers bag


The only thing I paid for was the Snickers. It was Target Boy's special treat he got to pick out for being amazing (meaning he actually told me he needed to go "brown poopy" and then went all by himself) this morning.


I LOVE COUPONS!

1 comment:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

I just clipped Sunday's coupons today. You've inspired!
Oh, and regarding the debate. The NewsLeader ran my thoughts on the debate. Basically I thought both did well but that the media sucks and thinks the debate meant nothing in the race. Do you think they'd have said that had the debate been between Palin and Clinton?
Hello this race the VPs are mucho important!