Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm back again

Okay, so its been quite awhile since I've actually blogged. But I think I'm back. I was so frustrated with our old computer and its stupid keyboard and not enough digital memory of something like that, that I finally gave up trying to do anything on it. Now we have a hand me down laptop that has its own issues, but its so much better than what we had. So I will try to be better, not that anyone will actually read this, but at least I can count it as keeping a journal. So quick update, my boys are getting so big. It amazes me how much language Ian has. He walks up to me and comes out with this complete sentences that just amaze me. Corban will be 10 months on wednesday, I can't believe it. He also took his first steps last week. He hasn't done it again, but it won't be long. I can stand him up and let go and he stays standing for a little bit. I just can't believe how fast it goes. I mean everyone says that, but its really true. As soon as I get this comp to let me upload pictures from my camera, I will post some and maybe a video of my boys. But, that is if I can get the comp to recognize the camera cause of course I don't have my software anymore!

No comments: