Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Excess

So I love craigslist. I mean to the point where my husband thinks I'm crazy and I check everyday and often check my sister's city and some others just in case there is something good and free that I can have a relative pick up. Well today I was looking at the baby and kid stuff in the D.C. area and this woman posted some maternity shirts and EIGHT pairs of maternity jeans pretty much all the same size (size 0 and 1, gag me with a spoon please). Who needs EIGHT pairs of maternity jeans! Who needs eight pairs of any jeans. I would just like to own more than one, but EIGHT come on, that's excessive. Oh, to top it all off, she wanted to sell them all together, cause I'm sure someone else thinks they need EIGHT pairs of maternity jeans.

5 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Man, if I could wear a size ZERO I'd be filling my closet up with all kinds of jeans, just cuz of that big fat ZERO!!!!

Heather said...

I want to know how anyone that skinny could even get pregnant to begin with. I would think she'd have fertility problems.

Anonymous said...

Man. . I list a few jeans on craigslist. . .whats the big deal!

Target Widow said...

okay come on missy just rub in that size negative three at 5 months prego a little more!

sochie said...

you tell em ashley! who the heck wears maternity size 0-1?!!!! what the crap is that!