11 years ago
Friday, March 7, 2008
Pet Peeve
So I only have one pair of jeans without holes, and I tend to wear them a lot, meaning several days of wearing them without washing them. Well they ended up actually getting washed this week, and what happens? The first time I wear them, straight out of the dryer, Corby walks right up and smears baked beans all over them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, that is funny. At least it wasn't puke.
I only have one pair of jeans that fit, and that I like, too. I have to plan when I'm going to wear and wash them; it's so sad!
I have only 1 pair I really like too! Thank goodness spring is coming and we can get the capris/shorts out!
I don't have favorite jeans anymore cuz all I can fit into are my maternity jeans. I hate that I love them!
Post a Comment