Thursday, April 3, 2008

Woo-Hoo!

I am so excited! Finally, after a couple of hand me downs, we bought a new computer! I can finally upload pics again. Its been three months since my computer would let me. It took me two months to get the last hand me down to acknowledge our printer. Brett didn't really see a new computer as a need, but I reminded him that I do make money selling things on Ebay and if I can't upload pictures, then I can't make any money. So, since we don't have enough money saved to get a new Heat Pump for the house (seriously the estimate was almost double what I had hoped, we will be getting another estimate of course, but it still can't be that good), we just borrowed money from the future heat pump. So now everything I make from Ebay for the next little while will be put back and in the end, everyone is happier. Seriously, its a pain not to be able to upload pics. I have to actually think about which pics I want to take, and then delete the bad ones to save space on my memory card. Also, the pile of things to Ebay in the garage has grown way too big! So, sorry if the next few posts have a lot of pics in them, I feel the need to catch up!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yeah for a new computer. Can't wait to see all of your pics.